Beauty
Beholder's Eye
The Blog

PEAR & PINK MAGNOLIA

I love to travel! Who doesn’t?
Traveling makes us forget about our big responsibilities and strict schedules. Pleasure traveling is the time we enjoy ourselves and absorb the beauty that surrounds us, and from time to time bringing back home souvenirs that represent precious moments. Every time I go overseas I can’t resist - I have to bring some scented soaps back home with me. I have fond memories growing up using scented bar soaps. Reminds me of my mother who collected and used them as sachets in our clothing drawers.
The other day I discovered PEAR & PINK MAGNOLIA UPLIFTING SOAP by Crabtree & Evelyn and it reminded me of the wonderful fragrances of those soaps my mother used.
The soap is made using traditional techniques where the blend of pear juice and the fragrant pink magnolia makes a perfect combination. It is layered with passion fruit, bergamot, jasmine and osmanthus to complete its gloriously feminine scent. It comes wrapped in a beautiful printed paper to maintain its fresh fragrance. You also can display a few soaps in apothecary jars on top of your vanity for a more interesting home decor look.

0 comments:

 
google-site-verification: google1fe59c79abdd1435.html